Use code “WINDFOIL-NATION” at checkout for 5% off!
The Typhoon represents the essence of our design philosophy – to bring to the market high-quality watersports eyewear that is both functional and stylish. The Typhoon incorporates the highest grade materials available in the eyewear industry: decentered injected polycarbonate or nylon polarized lenses by ZEISS, super-strong lightweight Swiss TR90 dual-injected frames, and Japanese stainless steel hinge screws.
The Typhoon has excellent impact resistance with soft TPU over-molded rubber throughout the frame surround and on the temple tips to ensure a comfortable ride when you are out on the water – no matter how long your session.
The unique design of the Typhoon overcomes two core problems faced by watermen and women – 1) lens fogging and 2) loss to the ocean. Our FAILSAFE leash system will ensure that you stay connected to your sunglasses during a heavy wipeout, and any lens fogging is cleared by our patented double vortex venting system.
- PC and PA polarized lenses by ZEISS
- ZEISS Ri-Pel / Tri-Pel coating: hydrophobic, oleophobic, scratch-resistant
- TR90 frame, extremely flexible, light-weight and durable
- Vortex vent system to counteract fogging and reduce heat
- 8 base curve radius lenses for excellent peripheral vision
- FAILSAFE leash & retainer system preventing loss 100%
- 100% UV protection
- Clip-on safety leash
- Silicone rubber retainer necklace
- EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag
- 3 YEAR Manufacturers Warranty
Check out our hands-on Lip sunglasses review.